Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
For purpose of this text the words "We" or "Company" or any variation of it means Turbo Rebuild Limited, the words "You" or "Customer" or any variation of it means the Client. "Terms and Conditions" or "T&C" means this text. The word "Parties" mean you - the Customer - and the company together, the word "Party" mean either the Customer or the company or both.
All Turbo Rebuild business and sales are subject to Terms and Conditions set in this document.
The Terms and Conditions set below shall apply to sale of any goods and services even if not directly mentioned in this text, with the understanding that The Terms and Conditions shall form ( in whole ) part of any contractual agreement between Parties.
The word "unit" means any Turbocharger or any Turbo part or item even if not specified in this text.
1. Order of Goods or Services:
- By placing an order with Turbo Rebuild, You confirm that you received, read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions in whole and you agree to be bound by the T&C set below.
- By placing an order with the Company, You the Customer, confirm that you require the goods to be delivered or services carried on.
- Any prices quoted are indicative only unless confirmed by The Company. Turbo Rebuild always supply a pro forma invoice if requested to confirm the price and all other charges including delivery charges, surcharges, reimbursements or deposits.
- By accepting an order The Company confirms the prices and availability of goods or services.
- The Customer can place an order over the phone, by email, letter, fax or verbal in our office.
- All orders placed are subject to payment prior to processing, dispatching goods, services completion.
- Appropriate Invoice will be issued once clear funds received by The Company.
- All orders are processed immediately after the payment is submitted by The Customer.
- Please give us a call to ask any additional questions you may have.
2. Goods Warranty:
- All warranty periods start on the Invoice date of purchase and finish at the end of the period specified depending on the type of unit (Turbocharger or any other part ) purchased as stated below
New Genuine OE Turbochargers:
24 months (Unlimited Mileage) (for use in standard vehicles only listed as domestic Cars, Vans, Light Commercial Vehicles, Bus, Agricultural, Marine) purchased as of 1st January 2017 (pre 2017 12 Month warranty is supplied)
12 Months (12,000 miles) (for use in standard vehicles only listed as Domestic Cars, Vans, Light Commercial Vehicles, Bus, Agricultural, Marine)
Turbocharger Parts (Including Turbocharger Cartridges (CHRA) and all Turbo components) 12 Months (12,000 Miles)
- All warranties are non transferable, the warranty is available only to the original purchaser of the unit.
- Proof of purchase must be available before any warranty can be considered
- As part of warranty inspection, proof in the form of receipts may be requested to back up vehicle servicing has been undertaken to manufacturer specifications.
- For Turbochargers the warranty covers the Turbocharger and all internal components. The warranty does not cover other components that happen to be affixed to the unit and those are not the subject of the sale (ancillary equipment).
- The Turbo Rebuild Warranty covers any mechanical faults of the unit supplied if a fault should occur as a result of components failure - the mechanical fault.
- Although we are very sympathetic to all warranty claims, Turbo failures caused due to outside influence cannot be accepted under this warranty
- The Turbo Rebuild Warranty does not cover claims for any loss and damage including any consequential loss or damage and The Company shall not be held responsible for any, for whatever reason arising, whether claimed under the warranty or not.
- The Turbo Rebuild Warranty shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage (which may include loss of earnings, vehicle hire, inconvenience, installation charges) which may be caused by the purchased unit (Turbo or any other part) or any delay with delivery.
- The Turbo Rebuild Warranty does not cover claims where damage is caused by: negligence, lack of adequate care, lack of service, bad installation or failure to correctly diagnose and correct the original cause of Turbocharger failure. It is the Customer’s responsibility and best interest to appoint professionally skilled trade specialist to carry on installation job of any purchased units and/or components.
- The Turbo Rebuild Warranty does not cover claims where damage is caused by engine related problems. Every claim of that nature will be rejected and warranty VOID.
- The Warranty must be validated (see below specifically for validation of Turbo warranty).
- If a unit (Turbo or any other part) is found to be defective prior to the installation in the vehicle then we will arrange collection of the defective unit (along with the exchange unit if the sale was on an exchange basis) and replace it(or repair - to our discretion) with a working unit at no cost to The Customer
- The unit must be used as a direct replacement for the same type of unit without any unauthorised modifications and to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The Turbocharger (or any other item purchased) comes sealed, any attempt to unseal (dismantle) the Turbo (or any other part supplied) by whoever apart from The Company in The Company premises will void the warranty.
- The addition of aftermarket “high performance” parts including remaps or “chipping” and / or use of any additives (including any chemical additives to oil or fuel) will void your warranty unless recommended (specified) by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Hybrid Turbochargers or Performance Turbochargers are not covered under any Warranty by Turbo Rebuild. These are used at your own risk and the vehicle must be professionally set up to ensure with the engine being subjected to a health check before use.
- If a unit (Turbo or any other part ) is found to be defective after installation in the vehicle, then You shall make a Warranty Claim and such unit ( Turbo or any other part ) shall not be considered as "not fit for purpose" or "not as described" ( we are unable to replace the unit / make a refund without examination ).
- It is Company policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before We refund.
- If You need to make a claim for any reason You must contact us by either phone or in e-mail via our Contact form within 7 working days of discovering the issue and prevent any further potential damage.
- Let Us know the problem You are having and one of our sales people will advise you on what should be done.
- Turbo Rebuild shall not be held responsible for any claims unless this procedure is followed.
- The Company may decide that return of the item / unit for inspection is necessary (For Turbochargers We will more likely decide that return for inspection is necessary). In such occasion The Customer shall return the item (Turbocharger or any other part) in state "as delivered" to Turbo Rebuild. The Company will carry out a warranty inspection / assessment. We are unable to make any warranty inspections / assessments outside of our premises.
- Shall the warranty claim be rejected by The Company then the Customer shall cover cost of warranty inspection.
- In order for a claim to be made You will need:
- to contact us via e-mail or telephone to let us know of the problem
- have a Claim Form sent to you by e-mail, fax or post
- fill out and return the Claim Form to us for review ( We are unable to process any claim without the completed claim form returned to us )
- Once the Claim Form is received by us We will review it (normally within two working days) and one of our staff will contact you to inform you of what has been authorised.
- We may require the unit (Turbocharger or any other part) to be returned to us for inspection, all inspections are on "back to base" basis and We are unable to carry on any inspections at Customer location, shall You refuse to make the unit ready for collection then We will void the warranty.
- All responses and authorisations to carry on whatever warranty work or replacement of parts by any third party (not The Company) shall be in writing. The Company shall not be held responsible for any action taken unless it was authorised in writing by The Company (The Company will not cover any bills or make any reimbursements).
- All warranty claims are dealt with on an individual basis as every Turbocharger is different and every claim has different factors that must be taken into consideration. We try to handle claims as quickly as possible striving to have all completed within 10 days from the day of being notified of a fault.
- The Company reserves the right to either limit, or void the guarantee on the Turbo (or any other unit / part) dependent upon the nature and severity of the fault.
- Shall the warranty be void then The Company will furnish You with an offer to repair / replace of damaged unit.
- Shall You decide to proceed then it will be treated as a Job Order and appropriate form send for authorisation and payment requested.
- Shall You not to respond to The Company offer (either by accepting it or refusing it) within 10 working days it shall be treated by The Company as offer being refused by You.
- Shall the offer be refused then We will dispose of the item unless We receive Your written instruction of what to do with the item.
- You authorise The Company to dispose any item not collected within 180 days commencing from the day The Company contacted you with quotation...
- The re-manufacturing or reconditioning specifications, and applications of the supplied Turbochargers, shall not be compared to any other data specified or available from the other remanufacturers. The Company re-manufactures and reconditions to its own specifications or those of the OE Manufacturer.
- For the purpose of any Customer claim the time of delivery is not an essence. All times / dates quoted are approximate and may vary.
We will not accept any claim for any loss or damage, or any consequential loss or damage arising from delayed dispatch / delivery.
3. RE MANUFACTURED / RECONDITIONED TURBO WARRANTY VALIDATION:
- The engine must be checked for faults and corrected as required
- All injector seals must be checked for faults and corrected as required
- All engine breather pipe work and filters must be checked for fault & blockages and corrected as required
- All boost pipe work must be checked for contamination and/or damage and corrected as required
- Diesel Particulate Filter (where fitted) must be checked for fault and corrected as required
- The engine must be checked for excessive crank case pressure and corrected as required
- The engine must be filled with new engine oil ( vehicle manufacturer specification ) and new oil, fuel and air filters must be installed,
- Turbo Oil Feed pipe must be checked for restriction and/or blockage and corrected as required
- To validate your warranty YOU MUST complete the supplied Warranty Registration Card completed in full.
- Delivered Turbocharger is sealed, any attempt of dismantling will VOID the warranty, ( including removal and/or adjustment of actuator )
- The engine must be filled with new oil ( vehicle manufacturer specification ) and new oil filter must be fitted after 2,000 miles / 3 months after installation in the Car / Van (whatever comes first),
- The above list is not a fitting instruction nor intended to be one. Turbo installation and maintenance must be carried out by a trained professional. Always follow 'Good Trade Practice'.
4. Reconditioning of Client Turbocharger:
- Prior to bringing your Turbo to us, or before collection by carrier, would You please remove all unnecessary items from the unit, as we will not accept responsibility for any items lost or damaged and we may charge you extra for removing it.
- Turbo must be bare, without any components, boost pipe work, sensors, etc.
- Reasonable care will be taken however Turbo Rebuild shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss in accordance with disassembling any additional components if the Turbo is delivered with any.
- Turbo Rebuild may charge additional costs from Client in case of disassembling the additional components.
- Once Your original Turbo has been removed from vehicle / delivered to The Company, it will be dismantled and assessed for serviceability. The main components of Your original Turbo, namely the Compressor housing, Turbine Housing, Turbo Brackets, must be in a condition whereby they may be re - used by The Company. If any of these components cannot be re-used additional cost shall apply for replacement component. We will contact You and advise the appropriate additional cost before proceeding further.
- If the Customer may supply their own components of which shall be inspected by The Company (at a reasonable charge for serviceability to the best of our ability whilst taking into account some components supplied may only be able to inspect to certain degree) before installation. Where an occasion arises when a Customer has supplied his own components The Customer shall take responsibility to ensure the components are correct before delivery is undertaken by The Company. The Company shall offer no warranty for parts supplied by the customer and shall accept no liability where Customer supplied substandard parts are installed and cause damage to the Turbo. The Company will contact The Customer before proceeding. Where these parts are either, not available from stock, or replacement is declined by The Customer, then recommendations may be made for these parts to be replaced by The Customer at the earliest opportunity. In some occasions the warranty may be void if Customer refuses to replace components which are faulty (for example Nozzle Ring or Actuator) and lack of replacement may cause damage to the Turbocharger. The Company shall inform the Customer about the consequences (and confirm it in writing by email) prior to installing the faulty components.
- The Company reserves the right to either limit, or void the guarantee on the Turbo dependent upon the nature and severity of the fault.
- The re-manufacturing, specifications, and applications of the supplied Turbochargers, should not be compared to any other data specified or available from other remanufacturers. The Company re-manufactures (reconditions) to its own specifications or to Original Manufacturer specifications (OE).
- For the purpose of any Customer claim the time of reconditioning of Client Turbo / delivery is not an essence. All times / dates quoted are approximate and may vary.
5. Dispatch, Delivery, Collection:
- Standard UK delivery time is between 2 and 5 working days. Deliveries to some parts of the country may vary between 5 up to 10 days. Overseas orders may take considerably longer. Please call us and We will be happy to assist you.
- We do not take responsibility for unforeseen delays by the courier, like: bad weather, strike, war, bankruptcy etc.
- The delivery /collection note (delivery) must be signed by You.
If someone else like family member, friend or anybody from the place of your choice where we deliver as instructed by You will sign the delivery then it shall be understood that You expressly authorised the person to sign on your behalf and You are responsible for it. You are responsible to instruct the authorised by You person, Company or Organisation accordingly.
- You must check on delivery / collection that the unit delivered / collected does not have damaged packaging. In case of damage in transport You must refuse delivery /collection and inform us about it. If you sign for the delivery / collection then You confirm that the goods were delivered /collected in good order and not damaged in transport.
- You MUST NOT sign the delivery / collection note (collection note if collected by Client) unless you are sure that the goods / services are as required and in acceptable condition (undamaged), our chosen courier companies may wait if required - this is Your right to examine the parcel on delivery / collection, any claim after the delivery (collection) is signed for will not be accepted and Turbo Rebuild shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage. The words "unexamined" or "unchecked" or similar will be accepted as conditional acceptance of the goods. If You are not sure what to do then please give us a call.
- In cases where the Customer is instructing The Company to deliver to any address different than the Customer address it shall be understood that the Customer is authorising the third party (and takes full responsibility for its actions) to sign for the delivery / collection on Customer behalf (and for purpose of any claim which may arise the signature shall be treated as signed by the Customer).
- For the purpose of any Customer claim the time of delivery is not an essence. All times / dates quoted are approximate and may vary.
- All goods for Customer Collection shall be collected within 3 working days from the day of notifying the Customer. If not collected within specified time scale then £5+VAT per day storage charge will apply. If the goods are not collected within further 10 working days then The Company may ( at its sole discretion ) re-sell the goods and cover the storage cost ( and any other sums which the Client may owe to the Company ) calculated per each day until goods are sold.
6. Returns, Refunds and Cancellation:
- Please be aware that We are unable to refund any special order units (Turbocharger or any other parts). Especially every Turbo sale order shall be treated as special order if not specified by The Company as a "stock item" on the time of placing an order. In case of cancelling of special order The Company will deduct shipment cost and then a maximum refund will be 90% of sale value (to The Company’s sole decision).
- If a unit is ordered incorrectly by The Customer and goods returned for a replacement with the correct unit then the additional cost of the courier will be paid by The Customer along with the original delivery charge, and a difference between prices will be charged or refunded. We will also charge administration fee of up to £10.
- If a unit is ordered incorrectly by Customer and goods returned for a refund then delivery and return shipment cost as well as up to 10% restocking fee and £10+VAT administration fee will be deducted and then refund given.
- If a unit (Turbo or any other part) is found by Customer to be defective or not as required prior to the installation in the vehicle then We will arrange collection of the defective unit (along with the exchange unit if the sale was on an exchange basis) and replace (or repair - at our discretion) it with a working / correct unit at no cost to You. It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund. If both: the originally sold unit along with the exchange unit are returned and The Company cannot fulfil the order then full refund will be given.
Non return of Exchange Unit along with originally supplied unit (for purpose of comparing units) shall be treated as Customer Cancellation and Refund Given to Customer as per Cancellation Policy.
- However We take extra care to always deliver adequate unit (turbo or any other part) We may deliver a unit which is not exactly as required (with some minor differences). If a wrong unit is supplied (Turbo or any other part), then We will arrange collection of the wrong unit along with the exchange unit (if the sale was on an exchange basis). This will allow us to dispatch to You the correct (like for like) unit. Shall You refuse to send to us (allow us to collect) your old unit (Turbo or any other part) then We will treat the order as cancelled by You, collect the supplied unit (Turbo or any other part) and then return shipment cost as well as up to 10% restocking fee and £10 +VAT administration fee will be deducted and then refund given.
- If We received both our originally delivered unit and Your old unit and We cannot either (a) deliver to You the correct (like by like) unit or (b) recondition Your unit then we will give You a full refund.
- Shall You cancel an order prior to dispatching it to You then We will deduct only a fee to cover the workmanship and cost of processing to date / time of cancellation of the order - up to 40% of the order value (depending on type of the unit ordered, for Turbochargers where assembling to order takes place this fee will be usually 40%) and £10+VAT administration fee and then refund will be given.
- The Company shall be entitled (at its sole discretion) to cancel any Customer order in whole or any part of it. In cases where the order was paid for The Company will make full refund if whole order was cancelled or part refund for the part of the order which was cancelled. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage if such situation occurs.
- Please note that in any circumstances the carriage charges and card transaction surcharges are not refundable.
7. Title to the old Turbo (old unit, any old part supplied on exchange basis):
- The Company supplies Turbochargers and any other reconditioned parts (units) on an exchange basis (unless clearly stated otherwise) and all rights and title to The Customer’s original Turbo (or any other part (unit)) are passed to the Company. Where any ancillary components are replaced, and a service exchange arrangement applies, all rights and title to the items removed pass to The Company.
- In cases where a suitable unit may not be available from stock, The Company may, at its discretion, recondition or re-manufacture The Customer’s original unit. This will be termed and treated as an exchange unit for the purposes of the guarantee.
- If The Company is unable to contact you, this will delay completion of works. When works are agreed, The Company will advise The Customer of the total amount payable. Payment in full must be made at completion of the work.
8. Return of Exchange Units (old Turbo, other parts), Refund of Deposit (Surcharge):
- All Turbo Rebuild stock is sold on exchange basis (unless clearly stated otherwise); You are charged a surcharge (deposit) at the point of purchase. Deposit is a security to reassure that exchange unit will be returned to The Company (the deposit does not necessarily cover the value of exchange unit buy back price).
- The Surcharge applies specially to: Turbochargers, Electronic Actuators, Modified Housings, and any other parts where We will specify that the Surcharge is required.
- Before returning the exchange unit, make sure that the new unit is suitable for installation. In case the original unit (old Turbo or any other part) is authorised for collection (and collected) and any claim will arise on the grounds that the new unit (Turbocharger or any other part) is not suitable because there is a difference of any kind then The Customer shall be responsible for return of the new unit to us or cover the shipment price.
- All exchange units shall be returned within 28 (Twenty Eight) working days from date of delivery of the unit to you. In case of delay with return of exchange unit (old Turbo, other part) The Company reserves the right to withhold 10% of deposit amount for every 1 day of delay up to 100% of the deposit value. The Company will notify You on such occasion to let You know the decision. Turbo Rebuild shall be entitled to additional reimbursement for loss of business of 10% of value of the unit original sale price for every additional week of withholding of the exchange unit (old Turbo or other part) up to a maximum of the original purchase value.
- Turbo Rebuild shall be entitled to additional reimbursement of costs related to sourcing and buying same type of unit as the one never returned up to a maximum of the original purchase value.
- On such occasions Client grants irrevocable authority to The Company (permanent consent) to charge the Card originally used for payment for the amount owed by The Customer to The Company.
- All Turbo Rebuild reconditioned stock is sold on exchange basis, You are charged a surcharge (deposit) at the point of purchase. Deposit is a security to reassure that exchange unit will be returned to us and that it is of serviceable state. This surcharge will be refunded to you minus the collection fee unless you arrange a courier to return the unit to us on your own cost or if collection was already paid in advance. If You do choose to return the unit without us having to arrange the courier for you then You will be entitled to a refund. Every such refund of the surcharge shall be subject to prior check of serviceability and completeness of the unit returned. Once Your original Turbo (or any other part) has been returned, it will be dismantled and assessed for serviceability. The main components of your original Turbo, namely the Compressor Housing, Turbine Housing, and Actuator must be in a condition whereby they may be re - used by The Company. If any of these components cannot be reused then part or whole deposit may be withheld and additional charge raised to cover replacement components buy back price.
- The Customer shall be responsible for adequate packaging of the goods returned to The Company for whatever reason. Especially for Turbochargers, the Turbo must be in a box in such way that it will not relocate in transport and become damaged.
- The above applies for any collection, including collection of exchange units or return of new units where The Company is collecting or The Customer is arranging own carriage
- All exchange units must be returned to us in a serviceable state. All components must be present and in serviceable form including Compressor Housings, Turbine Housings, Actuators and Brackets.
- We require that the old unit will be returned like by like as supplied by us.
Any unit returned to us in pieces or incomplete will be considered unserviceable and will be ineligible for any portion of the surcharge (deposit) refund. In addition The Company shall be entitled to full reimbursement for missing parts of the Turbo.
9. Independent Specialist:
- Shall You - the Customer - in any circumstances decide not to honour The Company expertise in regards of: required jobs or services or progress of the repair or unserviceable components or warranty inspections then we - The Company - invite You to appoint independent specialist (professional) to confirm The Company expertise. The chosen company must be agreed by both parties.
- You shall be responsible for any such expenses which may be necessary to co-operate with such specialist as well as any specialist fees must be arranged directly by You. Any inspection by such specialist shall be carried on in company premises and accompanied by Company member of staff. You must allow vehicle to be present at time of inspection should it be requested for any further investigation.
- Shall you not to respond to The Company offer (either by accepting it or refusing it) within 10 working days it shall be treated by The Company as offer being refused by you.
10. Written reports:
- Shall You require any written fault assessment or written job report or any other written itemised work assessment other than our standard Quotation form or Invoice then this will be chargeable fee of £50 +VAT per every hour of working up / preparation of such paperwork as required by You.
- It is a Company policy that clear funds must be received prior to dispatch of goods or completion of services ordered by The Customer. Payment can be settled by cash, bank transfer, and PayPal or card payment. If credit card or PayPal is used, then surcharge may additionally apply in amount of up to 5% of the order value depending of card type. If the credit card surcharge was not collected during the sale then it remains unpaid and The Company may request it to be paid or charge the card on later date, which is authorised by you.
- There is not any surcharge for debit card payments.
- The Company may (at its sole discretion) refuse to accept any card payment and ask for alternative method of payment (especially when customer not present payment is to be made on collection of goods / collection of Turbo) - please ask for more details and we will happy to help.
- For any card payments a pay by link can be issued to allow Cardholder to authorise the transaction.
- Card payments on collection of goods / Turbocharger (service) will only be accepted where collection note is signed by genuine cardholder. The goods / Turbocharger will not be released unless the collection note is signed by the genuine cardholder. We reserve the right to (at our sole discretion) ask for photographic ID matching card details to confirm genuine cardholder.
- If for any reason the order remains unpaid then The Company can request at any time for the order to be paid in full on any part of it.
- There is an administration fee of £10 + VAT, which will be charged for any illegitimate charge back request (You must resolve the issue with The Company first before approaching the card issuer)
- The Company may accept a cheque on the condition that the payment will be cleared in our bank account which usually takes 5-10 working days before We release the goods
- The Customer understands and agrees that the goods will not be released until clear funds are received.
- The Customer understands and agrees that the Turbo (which was ongoing any repair / replacement) shall remains in possession of The Company until clear funds received.
- If for whatever reason the goods are released (repaired Turbo released) but not fully paid then the goods shall remain the property of The Company and The Company has the right to collect or by whatever means recover the goods at any time.
- If Turbo was released for whatever reason but the service was not paid then the Customer is authorising the Company to (by whatever means) recover the Turbo and then recover any money owed to the company by the Customer.
12. using of this website:
- This website is owned by the Company. Any trademarks, images or brands used on this website belong to their owners and are used to indicate that The Company sells goods or provides services related to those brands or trademarks.
- Nothing on this website is intended as an advice. The Company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by usage of any information from this website.
- Nothing on this website is intended as an offer. Please contact us with any enquiry you may have and The Company will provide you with up to date details, prices, availability.
- All turbocharger manufacturers names, logos and part numbers are for identification purposes and cross referencing only and do not imply the part is a genuine part made by said manufacturer unless specifically stated.
- All rights reserved.
13. Communication with Client:
- An email communication sent to You by The Company shall be considered as valid delivered written communication (The Company will normally ask You to confirm by return that you received it).
- The above shall apply to communication sent by the Client to The Company. Please ask The Company by replying to your email for confirmation.
- The Client and The Company agree that any communication shall be solely between the parties.
- Shall any of the parties decide to appoint any third party to communicate with the other party then the other party shall not respond to any such communication.
- The above applies to both The Client and The Company.
- If You require any other form of communication (by mail or fax for example) then please let The Company know at time of placing the order.
14. Privacy and Confidentiality:
- Any Customer details provided to The Company whatever way will not be disclosed to any third party except of carrier companies processing delivery of goods or services ordered by Customer.
- The Company will use Customer details for purpose of processing orders, process delivery, for invoicing and for warranty purposes.
The Company will never send any unwanted emails, leaflets, letters or advertisement unless you specifically request so.
- Parties agree that any irresolvable dispute which may arise between The Customer and The Company shall be resolved by Court.
- The Company reserve the right to amend / change / withdraw above Terms and Conditions in whole or any part of it at any time to our sole discretion and without any prior notice.
- Any changes made to above Terms and Conditions shall have immediate effect.
- Severability - If any provision or condition ( or part of provision or condition ) of the Terms and Conditions is found by any Court ( or competent jurisdiction or rule of law or public policy ) to be prohibited or illegal or unenforceable then the remaining part of the provision or condition and the remaining provisions and conditions shall remain in effect. If possible the offending provision or condition (or part of the provision or condition) will be modified to the slightest degree.
- None of the provisions or conditions are intended to affect any of the Customer Statutory Rights.
- Parties agree that the agreement between parties is confidential. Details of the Agreement (information about the agreement) shall be kept in strict confidence and shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than execute the Agreement. The confidential information shall not be disclosed to any person other than Your representatives who have a need to know such confidential information.
- No party shall make, or permit any person to make, any public announcement ( including without limitation such called internet reviews ) concerning agreement between parties, the purpose or its prospective interest in the purpose of the agreement without the prior written consent of the other party (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld) except as required by law or any governmental or regulatory authority or by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction