We have also invested heavily to be fully equipped to not only repair many of the Ball Bearing Turbochargers on the market, but also upgrade them. The bulk of our investment has been in the Garrett GT and GTX ball bearing range.
This includes the GT2554R, GT2560R, GT2560R, GT2854R, GT2859R, GT2860R, GT2860RS, GT2867R, GT2871R, GT2876R, GTX3067R, GT3071R, GTX3071R, GT3076R, GTX3076R, GT3582R, GTX3582R. We are currently expanding into the IHI range of Performance Turbochargers.
Upgrades we can offer include
- Ceramic ball bearings
- Metal ball bearing cages
- Performance total closure oil seal (piston rings)
- GTX style conversions
- Enlarged compressor conversions
Our strict quality control has not only allowed us to source the best possible quality components, but also means every single Ball Bearing Turbocharger that passes through out workshop is inspected at multiple stages throughout the build process to ensure only the best possible product leaves the workshop.
All Ball Bearing Turbos we work are subject to
- Multi stage clearance checks
- High speed VSR Trim balancing to far higher tolerances than OE
- Noise Tested for quiet operation
- Leak tested for increased reliability